From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 2:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Ugandacom] Re: ugnet_: We Were Beaten By State House - Ruzindana

In a message dated 3/12/2004 4:25:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Mr Matako,
I thought you made a similar statement ten years ago.What happened? or it is the usual congress language of "uncordinated troop movement

Aboyombo:

Let me state for you in very clear terms,  Taking out your man  Yoweri Kaguta Museveni ( not that I recommend this option at this point) is as simple as putting a Bullet on the man's Bold  head. ..that is not and has never been a problem.

Indeed, if this is or was an option which we believe in, and I am sure you are very much aware of this fact (being an eso agent as you are)   we have Museveni surround by our people.

The UPC believes in conducting the affairs of our country in a peaceful manner.  and not resort to violence or assassination  attempts..like you the NRM believe in.. just as you got rid of KIYIIRA with a Bullet on the man's head!!!

We believe that the Problems of our nations  is way beyond Kaguta..Assasinating Kaguta..or getting rid of him through violent means will NOt necessarily solve the problems.  .. thus the  duration of time it has taken to deal with Kaguta..

That said, with the violence exhibited  by the dictatorship, son there will be less options left!!

Matek

"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the state."

- Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels - Hitler's propaganda minister

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

click here

Yahoo! Groups Links

---