From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ugnet_: We Were Beaten By State House - Ruzindana
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 22:48:10 EST
In a message dated 3/12/2004 10:30:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Minister of State of the UPC until he was unceremoniously arrested and
> detained without trial for about 5 years by your saint, Obote
Ssemakula:
Now let me ask you a simply question:   being of sane mind, and capable of
conducting concrete analysis, do you, Mr. ssemakula  believe that  Obote
"arrest" and detained  Ibingira  for five years without any cause what so ever? or
could it be that the likes of Ibingira were engaged in subversive  clandestine
nocturnal activity which were  detrimental to the state of Uganda
Matek
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the
people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It
thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to
repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by
extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the state."
- Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels - Hitler's propaganda minister

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral. -------------------------------------------- This service is hosted on the Infocom network http://www.infocom.co.ug