Dear Simon:
I am very happy that you have to leave that mad man.  He is one of those who had
murdered many Ugandans, all the blood he has killed has covered his bran.  The only thing he thinks is Movement, because of what they have done to Uganda.  For that matter he is a Tutsi from Rwanda he has no heart for Ugandans except terminating them.

Nansikombi J.

Simon Nume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Musaazi

I am not surprised that you do not get the point I am trying to make, because it does not require 'common sense' , but more brain power to see what is going on.

Since you seem to have only  'common sense' ,  I will leave YOU to believe the mantra about 'Kony' as espoused by UPDF.

Nume