Hallo Mr. Msia,

There have been human rights violations in Tanzania.

There is a certain Peter Munk here who braggs that he made his first billion in the gold mines of Chile. He also seems very close to George Herbert Walker Bush.

This Munk linked up with your guy Mkapa, and the next we heard was that while wananchi were deep underground digging for gold this Munk's agents used big caterpillar tractors and buried/entombed them alive.

Some of us Africans and our Chilean friends held demonstrations here against this heinous crime against our people.

We however were shocked when, on his most recent visit to Ottawa, the first thing Mkapa did was to praise the actions of this neo-con pirate Peter Munk.

And since, as you claim, you "helped us" get rid of Idi Amin may we too petition President Museveni to rid Tanzania of the Chama cha Mapindizi out-fit ?

 Otherwise, besides the above crimes there are also the un-ending tears due to oppression in Zanzibar.

Surely since Museveni could overrun DRC in a little over a month, Tanzania should be a walk-over.

In the spirit of good neighborliness though one should undertake such adventures on the premise that you guys are so feeble that you are incapable of rectifying your situation. Otherwise it would be an arrogance and self conceit of the highest order.

For us Ugandans we have had to live (and die ) with the chain of events of 1979, seemingly without relief or end.

All the best.

Mitayo Potosi

"Both the God of Christianity and the God of Islam are depicted as omnipotent Oriental despots, like cosmic Saddam Husseins"    Philosopher  Antony Flew 1922 - .