Rajab Ali

It is very strange you asked that question, there is a minor detail that I
should have added to that priority one. The judge was a Republican, the person
filing for bankruptcy is a Democrat. I will not be surprised if they go after a
democrat judge and they get it. That is how shallow is The American justice
system, if a court in Florida finds you innocent they send you to a Federal
court for a sole purpose of finding you guilty.

If that is not a Banana Republic one many times wonders what is.

EM
On the 49th

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"