From: Herrn Edward Mulindwa [mailto:mulin...@look.ca]
Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2013 10:08 AM
To: 'ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com'; 'uganda...@yahoogroups.com';
'G_NET'; 'mwanan...@yahoogroups.com'; 'panafricanistfo...@yahoogroups.com';
'zims...@yahoogroups.com'; 'camnetwo...@yahoogroups.com';
'rwanda_revolut...@yahoogroups.com'; 'rwanda...@yahoogroups.com';
'rwanda-...@yahoogroups.com'; 'great-la...@yahoogroups.com'; 'Oryema
Johnson'
Subject: RE: {UAH} PRIORITY ONE

Numbers have started to come up in New York, so far we know 4 dead and 11
critically injured. This is the first information coming out right now. The
rescue mission continues.

Chifu Wa Malindi we need you to talk and now.

EM
On the 49th

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"