From: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of George Okello
Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2015 7:00 AM
To: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
Cc: ugandanet@kym.net; Ugandan Discussion Forum
Subject: Re: {UAH} Pojim/WBK: George Kanyeihamba's side of the Moshi
Conference! Deliberately distorting history or ignorance?

Edward Mulindwa,

On the bogus points you raise above and especially your claim that I supported
or support David Tinyefunza, please read this long essay which I wrote to you
and to Rajab Ali about six months ago. I am not surprised that you have totally
forgotten about it. Your dementia gets worse by the day.  I am therefore taking
the liberty of re-posting it to you so that it can jog your memory. I could not
have been more clearer in expostulating my ideological and political position.

George Okello