I added the Maven assembly descriptor for the source distribution.

There is one issue.  I didn't include uima-docbooks, so with the
resulting source distribution you can build the jars/plugins but you
can't build the actual binary distribution (if you run mvn
assembly:assembly you get a file not found error).

Should we include the docbooks sources in the source distribution?
Even if we do that, there's still the matter of the 3rd-party JARs
needed to run docbook - I'm not sure if we're allowed to bundle them
in our distribution even if we wanted to.

-Adam