Respected Sir,

    While working with UIMA, I am running an productNumbertype example , I
have imported project uima_examples. When I ran it using document analyzer
it is showing window. I have given input, output directory path. click on
RUN and it is running and as result of that new window is appearing after
run.

When I tried to create new system descriptor file by right clicking
descriptor -> New -> Other, I did find UIMA expander in that wizard. I have
executed successfully all previous steps. I am getting Eclipse Modeling
framework, Example EMF model creation wizard, but not UIMA and Simple
expander in that wizard.

Regards,
sekhar