Please post more information about your Eclipse by doing as follows:
1. From Eclipse menu, go to:
       Help->About Eclipse SDK
2. When "About Eclipse SDK" is pop-up, click "Configuation Details" button.
3. When "Configuation Details" dialog is pop-up, scroll down a little bit
and post the text between
"*** Plug-in Registry:" and "*** User Preferences:" sections.

-- Tong