Respected sir ,

I am implementing the pdf which i am attached with this mail. I executed
correctly upto SPECIFY THE ANALYSIS ENGINE  DESCRIPTOR.  While executing
SPECIFY THE ANALYSIS ENGINE  DESCRIPTOR  .
I am getting an error  " An import cannot be resolved.no .xml file with file
name *ProductNumberDiscriptor.xml*  was found in class path or data path".

*Note : I given the name as ProductNumberAEDiscriptor.xml *

my data path is set to : C:\Program Files\IBM\uima\docs\examples\descriptors
my class path  :

"C:\ProgramFiles\IBM\uima\bin";%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Program
Files\IBM\uima\docs\examples\descriptors\vinciService.

regards
sekhar.