Hi - I tried to use maven to build this, but it seems to have a parent
POM which is not found.  Any suggestions for how to get the build to go?

The error reported was:

[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: de.julielab:jules-lucene-indexer:jar:0.5-SNAPSHOT

Reason: Cannot find parent: de.julielab:jules for project:
de.julielab:jules-lucene-indexer:jar:0.5-SNAPSHOT for project
de.julielab:jules-lucene-indexer:jar:0.5-SNAPSHOT
Caused by: org.apache.maven.project.ProjectBuildingException: POM
'de.julielab:jules' not found in repository: Unable to download the
artifact from any repository

  de.julielab:jules:pom:1.3

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)