Rico Landefeld wrote:
> Hi Jörn,
>
> thank you for your hints. I'm currently working hard on a new release of
> Lucas. I know that some tests need refactoring and the exception
> handling isn't perfect. I'll do my best do get this done in the new
> release, which  should be available next week.

I'd hold off on that.  We're voting on the version that's now
in Jira, and if the vote goes through (which seems certain at
this point), that is the version that will go in the repository.
All improvements after that will have to come in via the regular
processes, and it'll be a major PITA for you to do that merge.

I'll close the vote later today, it's been open long enough.
We'll still need to go through some other administrativa though
before we can commit the code.

--Thilo