Hi Jörn,

thank you for your hints. I'm currently working hard on a new release of Lucas. I know that some tests need refactoring and the exception handling isn't perfect. I'll do my best do get this done in the new release, which should be available next week.

Rico
Hello everyone,

I also vote +1 but the code has to be improved before I would
vote +1 for a release. Especially the exception handling should make
use of javas managed exceptions and in one place a I saw
some code which was copied over and over again.

Jörn