2010/3/6 Marshall Schor <m...@schor.com>

> On 3/4/2010 3:00 AM, Tommaso Teofili wrote:
> > Hi Marshall
> >
> > 2010/3/3 Marshall Schor <m...@schor.com>
> >

> >> would it make sense to have individual osgi packaging of sandbox
> >> annotators?
> >>

> > Do you mean you prefer not to have a single module aggregating all
> > annotators in a single bundle and you'd prefer each annotator having its
> own
> > individual OSGi bundle?
> >

> Yes.  Some of the annotators have very large (could be 100's of
> megabytes, for instance) statistical models.

I just made myself a multi module Maven project containing one module for
each of the Sandbox annotators so that one can select which annotators to
install on an OSGi runtime but at the same time they are tied together
inside a unique project.
Each module contains only the POM which uses the Maven Felix plugin to
produce the annotator bundle (more or less like in uimaj-ep-runtime).
I am doing some tests with this approach using some of these bundled
annotators with Apache Clerezza.
Tommaso