On 4/4/2010 5:32 AM, Tommaso Teofili wrote:
> It seems I missed something with the previous configuration.
> Modifying POMs using your approach everything is still working and better
> looking.
> Thanks very much Marshall.
> What do you think of creating the sandbox-osgi-runtime (multi-module)
> project on the Sandbox so that everyone can use such generated bundles?

+1.  I think there is a (slowly?) growing interest in OSGi - see, for
instance, the latest info in the apache felix project [1] and in
particular, the newer, possibly unreleased subprojects [2].  There are
efforts there in the Apache Felix Commons subproject  [3] to do more or
less what you are trying to do here - it would be good to confirm these
approaches are aligned :-).

-Marshall

[1] http://felix.apache.org/site/index.html
[2] http://felix.apache.org/site/subprojects.html