> Bogons can do all of the above :)
>
> The problem with FTTC from a small provider (like us) is that the per-Mbps
> we get charged by the wholesalers means we can't offer unlimited usage like
> the big players can (who depend on 75% of their users barely using it at all).
>
> As long as you're not taking the p*ss, we're reasonably tolerant.

We're the same. We use TTB LLU's for unlimited products (fixed cost
across the TTB network from the CPE to our NNI's) and BTW for the FTTC
stuff (but only for busienss traffic). Although looking at TTB EoFTTC
products too.

We go through an aggregator for this. On BT WBC do you get charged
95th for traffic from the CPE to your NNI or do you pay for a big
pipe? Using our BTW account I've downloaded their WBC and WBMC price
lists and I've never seen anything like it! The xls is mental. Nothing
like the SIP one.

--
Kind Regards,
Gavin Henry.