Hi there,

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 1:39 PM, Rich Lewis <richs.lists+uk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I guess a brief list of requirements are:
>
> FTTC or equivalent speeds (I'm in a London suburb, so Virgin are in the
> street and fibre is to the cabinent, but not, alas, to the premises)
> Native IPv6 definitely a plus, if not now, then soonest
> Not behind a CGN

Whilst I am not recommending their services (their quality varies a
lot based on your location; they're good where I am but I know nothing
of where you are) Virgin Media are planning to roll out IPv6 over
DOCIS3 this year - the equipment in their headends and the CPE they
give out already support IPv6, but it is disabled in the firmware at
present except for testing lines.  There is a UKNOF presentation they
gave with the details, but I can't find the link at present.  They do
traffic management on residential packages though
(http://my.virginmedia.com/traffic-management/traffic-management-policy-30Mb-or-higher.html).
A number of people round my way use them for home working with
success.

Virgin are likely to be one of the cheaper options with their current
offers if you are particularly price sensitive - IIRC their top end
business version is around £60 a month and their residential versions
much cheaper.

Be aware that although a number of suppliers sublease TTB connectivity
to you with IPv6, if you go to TTB directly you will not (currently)
get an IPv6 address or transit on their base FTTC products, nor do
they have any public plans to roll out IPv6 anytime soon.

Alex