The IX is secondary (and I don’t anticipate a fast start or a lot of traffic,
especially not when comparing to other regional IXs).

The DX is the primary driver to help kickstart tech businesses and give them a
central focal point for innovation / etc … this is one small part of a much
larger initiative

The distinct lack of high speed internet has been a problem for a long time,
the quality of life is there but the last mile is awful and not “fit for
business” use

FTTC is starting to appear but too little too late … hopefully the BDX will act
as catalyst, mixed in with other initiatives, to help tech companies start and
to grow whist not being dependent on London for the basics.

I guess we’ll measure the success as to whether or not the BDX is still going
in 3 years time as whilst it is a co-operative, it does have to be self funding
so we need members to join either the IX or the DX or both