In reality you need to stop trying to flog this horse and invest in a new one,
it's done.
All it will take is some config snafu and bang you are down. Try to find some
used kit if funds are tight NHR (they have a new name) or Rincon might be able
to help - I wouldn't want to run into the Xmas period with this situation
that's for sure.

It seems nuts that traffic control over stability and reach ability is
important here.

Regards,
Neil

Sent from my iPhone