Hi All,

Does anybody have any experience with practical ways to trim down the size
of the global routing table in terms of prefixes?

Unfortunately upgrading is not an option at this moment in time! I ideally
need to take full feeds from providers for traffic engineering purposes,
partial plus a default from both providers still brings me not much further.

As a side note, does anybody have practical experience with taking two
tables and how this affects FIB and memory? My knowledge tells me that only
one table is stored in the FIB but both tables must remain in the memory.

Many Thanks,
Alistair