>> Haven’t tried it yet, but the Draytek Vigor 130 should do the same job -
>> transparent Ethernet/VDSL bridge.  They might be a bit more expensive, but
>> as a UK company, they may be sympathetic to the plight - and also keen to
>> plug the gap in the market and clean-up in the process.
>>

> We use these for our customers (business customers) with great
> success. I run one at home too via a Juniper SRX100 on FTTC full
> 80/20. Works nice with our VoIP.
>
> --
> Kind Regards,
>
> Gavin Henry.
> http://www.surevoip.co.uk
>
> OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0x8CFBA8E6 - Import from
> hkp://pool.subkeys.pgp.net
> or http://www.suretecgroup.com/0x8CFBA8E6.gpg

Has anybody had a quote for 2500 of the ECI units ? I think the biggest issue
we face here is whatever we use needs to be an approved device by Openreach,
the process for getting a router approved takes months and months, we certainly
wont have an approved device ourselves before the ECI stock is depleted and as
such will be paying the £92 install without the benefit of the open reach modem.

Regards
Darren