Evening all

We've recently brought up a new L2TP connection with a provider, but an initial test line that's just been installed isn't working. In testing the L2TP part worked fine between us, and we successfully authenticated test logins from them.

I'm not even seeing any action at all on the tunnel with them which suggests to me that they aren't getting the call from BT Wholesale.

Is there any way to find out if they've registered our requested realm correctly, as that not being in place would nicely fit what we're seeing?

Paul.