On 22/03/2016, 21:03, "Evaldas P" <evald...@gmail.com> wrote:

>How sad to use BTs copper pair in 21st century :)))

Funny that because the people who are getting amazing speeds on G.Fast, that
are for example; streaming UHD Netflix to three screens whilst watching BT
Sport UHD, playing Xbox Live, uploading RAW images for backup and listening to
Commander Scott Kelly give his retirement speech (in HD from NASA TV) all at
the same time, don’t appear to be sad when I have spoken to them, infact, they
seem pretty insistent that we don’t take the copper pair away!