From: uknof [mailto:uknof-boun...@lists.uknof.org.uk] On Behalf Of Darren Brown
Sent: 04 May 2017 11:10
To: Paul Bone
Cc: uknof@lists.uknof.org.uk
Subject: Re: [uknof] Vodafone Suresignal Problems

Im not sure with Sure Signal but i think the TMobile equivalent used to do
something clever with MTU / packet size to check you was not VPN'ing back from
another country, I suspect if Vodafone do something similar, perhaps you are
using PPPOE with a lower MTU and the IPSec tunnel cannot form with the required
MTU ?

Regards
Darren

On 4 May 2017, at 09:07, Paul Bone