In the absence of the SRX110 and SRX220, we’ve moved to the SRX300.  The
standard 200M licensed model is at a price that just about works for us for
customers who are in the market for an Ethernet circuit (Fibre, EFM,
EoFTTC/GEA).  Where we need to go up to 1G, the cost for the upgrade license
isn’t as eye-watering as it originally looked.  And the presence of two SFP
ports on the SRX300 saves the cost of PIM cards.

For ADSL/FTTC based circuits, we’re just using Draytek 2860 - for their
reliability, not really for the features (we switch off everything except DHCP
for MPLS/L3VPN customers).

Obviously this leaves ADSL/FTTC capability on the Juniper.  These are rare
cases for us, because we don’t have many customers who are taking
Ethernet-based circuits with ADSL/FTTC backup.  But where that does happen, we
use the Draytek 130 ADSL/VDSL modem with PPPoE passthrough with the SRX300.