> On 2 Aug 2017, at 15:54, Benny Lyne Amorsen <benny+use...@amorsen.dk> wrote:
>
> The challenge with the SRX300 is the amount of bugs in DHCP and particularly
> DHCP relay. It is astonishing. At $dayjob we managed to get our hands on a
> bunch of SRX220’s with working DHCP. The hardware is wonderful, but the
> software is NOT what you may have been used to from JunOS.

We have five or six hundred SRX220 units out in the wild doing DHCP (around 400
of these doing DHCP relay) and haven’t seen notable issues.  Not sure what
version we’re on, but seems to be stable.  We have only just started using the
300s but don’t expect them to differ.  Hopefully this isn’t a new issue with
the 300s.