From: Paul Chambers [mailto:paul.chamb...@gmail.com]
Sent: 21 November 2017 12:18
To: Robert Williams <rob...@custodiandc.com>
Cc: uknof@lists.uknof.org.uk
Subject: Re: [uknof] AWS/GCP/Azure

Disclaimer: Not a AWS partner so this is just from googling.

For AWS you need to be come a AWS direct connect partner. Apply here
https://aws.amazon.com/partners/directconnect/

More info

 https://aws.amazon.com/partners/directconnect/#getting-started

https://www.apn-portal.com/knowledgebase/articles/FAQ/What-Are-Prerequisites-to-Supporting-Direct-Connect/?q=direct+connect&l=en_US&fs=RelatedArticle