Hey James,

controller VDSL 0
 operating mode vdsl2
 firmware filename flash:VA_A_39m_B_38h3_24h_o.bin
 modem UKfeature
!

This particular image was recommended to me by someone that is a bit more
familiar with BT last mile access than I am.

IOS itself is down somewhere in the 15.6's. My usual response to wierd
behaviour is to try upping the IOS version and see if it goes away. That is
what I intend to try next - as soon as I can get my hands on a more recent
image. Seems strange that the modem would prevent DNS from working though?

Tom