Title: Message
Hi all,

when todo.pl processes .reboot (or one of its variations) it places the run command in the HKCU Run reg key

I have need to set the computer to logon as a administrator (using autolog.pl), reboot the machine, log on as admin, install program, clear autologon and then finally reboot.

all the above I can do quite successfully, once I manually kick of the todo.pl --go after the initial reboot and logon as admin

does anyone else do something like this if so how did you get round the problem ???

my initial thoughts is to write a bat file to the allusers/start-up directory to run the "mapznrun.bat z:\bin\todo.pl --go" command and then clear it out at the end. much the same as the current method, just allowing for anyuser to logon afterwards and the command to still run.

other thoughts included changing the reg key from HKCU to HKLM but users by default do not have write permission

All advice greatly appreciated

Steven Pretlove
Dominos Pizza Group Limited

Infrastructure Support Analyst