Hi,

Just some ideas.  I am not much of a coder so I can't really offer samples.

Everyone is going to want to do things differently.  Would it be possible to
offer a variety of mechanism (spreadsheet(s), SQL, text file, etc.) to store
the relent information?  A configuration file or config.pl could specify
what mechanism will be used for that particular site.  Support for each
could be added incrementally.

I personally would like to store the information in AD (LDAP).

My 2 cents
Brad