-----Original Message-----
From: kerravon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 November 2007 15:23
To: 'Gerhard Hofmann'
Subject: RE: [Unattended] unattended virtual appliance

No, Sorry didn't explain much did I, Its just a straight forward normal
installation of unattended on fedora core 4.
I noticed a lot of mails over the few months newbies having problems setting
it up, So ithought I'd put it together in a virtual machine, so they could
download and play around with a working system befor e installing onto a
real machine. Or infact use it as it is.
I thought it would also be useful as a test appliance when editing scripts
adding new features before releasing them.

Thanks for the suggestions though I will look into them.

Regards
Kerravon