kerravon escribió:
>    Strange isn't it that 4.7 was no where in sight until after I publish
> the first unattended VM.

put you ego down man, check the repository history, development mailing
list. It has nothing to do  with your VM. I never download you VM, and
the first notice was all those emails asking for passwords. I do not
think that the other developers started when you first publish your VM.

Remeber that you were complain because there were lack of interest on
Virtual Machines.

The main reason 4.7 was out was because there are some patches to
replace the dos emulator. So I wanted to ensure the dos emulator was
using a new kernel to give support to latest network cards.

I am please if you stay around and help, but lets ensure that we are not
stepping on everyone's toes.

Cheers,
Juan