----- Message d'origine ----
De : Nils Østbjerg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
À : Ziad O'Hanlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc : unattended-info@lists.sourceforge.net
Envoyé le : Mercredi, 19 Mars 2008, 1h04mn 43s
Objet : Re: Re : [Unattended] Re : Re : Re : Re : Partitionning Problem with
(?) SATA AHCI

Hi Ziad.

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 08:04:53AM -0700, Ziad O'Hanlon wrote:

> Nils,
>
> Do you also use 2 partitions ? Because with only one I think it would
> be ok...but my problem stand in the logical partition.

Yeah, I use 2 partitions. However I use 2 primary partitions, instead of
a logical one.

Here is the command line of one of my configurations.

parted /dev/dsk mklabel msdos;parted /dev/dsk mkpartfs primary fat32 0
4000;parted -- /dev/dsk mkpartfs primary fat32 20000 -0;sleep 2;parted
/dev/dsk set 1 boot on

Regards,

Nils

--
Nils Østbjerg
SAMF-IT, Faculty of Social Sciences, Aalborg University, Denmark