I am on step 3 of installation for unattended:

--------
Now please extend the configuration of your dns server. The Unattended
server must be reachable with the name "ntinstall". Please configure an
appropriate alias (CNAME). There may be problem when connecting to
Windows 2000 or Windows Server 2003-based computer using this alias.
Please look at following MS article <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/281308>

You will find plenty of documentation about this on the net.

--------
I have scoured google and have been unable to find a way to resolve one
word aliases via dnscache and tinydns.

Can someone point me to documentation even if it is not djbdns-centric.
I would love to alias my internal (192.168.x.x) network to make life easier.

Thanks
Alan