Hi,

I'm a little annoyed as not even a single person has bothered to at least
answer my messages. I can understand that the problems won't be fixed
immediately but a short answer that the problems will be investigated/looked
into would be nice...

winxpsp2-up0802.bat:
---------------------------
While installing a new Windows XP SP2 (German) machine the installation hangs
on the installation of the following two updates:

windowsxp-kb942830-x86-deu.exe
windowsxp-kb942831-x86-deu.exe

I'm not sure why they failed though. The updates were on the server where they
were supposed to be. I have downloaded the files again and again with the same
result.

ie6.bat:
---------------------------
While installing a new Windows 2000 SP4 (German) machine the installation hangs
on the installation of ie6setup.exe which contains "Internet Explorer 6 SP1".
I have downloaded the file again and again but without any luck.
The solution to this problem was downloading the file directly from the
Microsoft Website and putting the ie6setup.exe in the appropriate place on the
server.
It seems the old link for the ie6setup.exe file is outdated. The new downloads
can be found @
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1E1550CB-5E5D-48F5-B02B-20B602228DE6&displaylang=de
I'd provide a patch for the ie6.bat file but i have no idea how to get my hands
on the shortlinks for the installer in all the different languages.

I really hope someone could update the repository with these problems fixed.
Currently I'm forced to edit all the .bat files by hand and cannot use
script-update anymore since it would download the broken .bat files from the
repository again.

Thanks in advance (in case someone actually does anything ...)

-
jens