Michael,

    Thanks for your reply. I've tried  the manual installation, and it
worked fine. In my file server I'm using ACL's to setup permissions. I
thought it could be the problem, so I gave all permissions to every one
and groups and execute Unattended using user administrator instead
"guest". I know the cabs are ok, with no media errors, but I tested with
another one too. The problem still happening... Another question: how
can I change the default set: base.bat, sales.bat  for another ones?
Renaming them?