Hi all,

I'm recently downloaded Unattended and began to try it. First of all, I
did exactly the site explain and tryed the basic installation. Of the
beginning the copy of windows xp files, error occurs after the message:
wait  while the files is been copying to hard disk.... The message is:
the installation cannot  copy the following file: updspapi.dll.  If  I
hit the key  ESC to ignore the file,  the error repeat with another
file: update.exe; ESC again and the same error with the file
spcustom.dll. I know the file are in the correct place (under update
directory of directory i386 of  winxpsp2 os
[Z:/install/os/winxpsp2/i386/update] ). I tryed to put the archives in
uppercase, didn't work. Then I replace the files from another ones
working in one machine running XP. Didn't work too. If I ignore the
archives, the installation ends if no problem. Same ideas why this is
happening?

Thanks,