Hi,

perhaps that key was chosen on purpose ;)

I'm not using a domain, just a standard samba installation that works
fine as its only used to serve windows2003 and windows2008 installation
files. You could consider using a samba server (linux) to serve the
installation files... Joining a domain from the unattended-linux-part
could be possible (since its samba-client i guess) but i wouldn't have a
clue on how to do it.

regards

ps: please always cc to the mailinglist aswell, just to keep all
information available for other users aswell.