Hello tovis,

that 4G you mean, which is the first part of the installation (fat32,
the partition to be resized and converted to ntfs)? if so, then it
cannot be "solved", just some other way. I mean that this 4G is a file
system limitation of the installer (do I remember well...? someone
will correct if not :D). So, when you use the drivers, you have to
copy less, that that! this is why I rewrote the installer script
(well, actually the one that copies the system files before the
installation procedure; now, with the version 4.8 it only copies the
drivers needed. not all of them). I haven't tested the new version
(4.9) and its driver autodetect, but if it works _after_ the windows
installation... well, it is not good, because it then copies _all the
drivers_, and it is not necessary. does it? I hope not :) and the
lspci was mentioned as a tool for detection of the drivers, so I hope
the detection means it does not copies all the drivers and use some of
them later... does it? :)