On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 4:20 AM, Knoll, Bernhard <
b.kn...@nickl-architekten.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> which Version of Unattended are you using?
> The linux boot disk does not recognize your nics?

Correct, I should've been clearer.  I boot from Unattended ISOLINUX, and
can't get ethernet to work.  Some just don't have drivers, others have
assorted problems (the MCP67 loads some "forcedeth" driver, for example,
which spams the console with Link Up, Link Down messages, making even
diagnosing a "fun" thing...).

I'm using the SVN version.  The linuxboot image I got from the download
page, version 4.9, though I understand it's a RC.