Yes, you are right.  If it weren't for listservs like this one it would be
heart to maintain one's sanity.

Thank you to everybody for your words of encouragement.  Some days are better
than others and lately certain events have just taken their toll on me.

We go to two days, starting tomorrow, of Teacher's Convention here and I am
presenting two sessions tomorrow morning.  Then Monday is Family Day so we have
a three-day weekend.  I am looking forward to the break.
Cheers,
Elisa

Elisa Waingort
Grade 2 Spanish Bilingual
Dalhousie Elementary
Calgary, Canada

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt within the heart.
—Helen Keller

Visit my blog, A Teacher's Ruminations, and post a message.
http://waingortgrade2spanishbilingual.blogspot.com/

That is the beauty of the Internet and lists like this.  You can
create a Personal Learning Network of likeminded people even if you
cannot find a group at your location.  Sharing ideas here is powerful
and hopefully, eventually there will also be local people who share
your passion.

Janice