Mark Leisher wrote:
> >> Those whom can filter their mail also can alter the
> subject line easily with, for example, small perl script.
>
>     Sean> Since this is so easy, could you send me one?
>
> % perl -ne 's/\[unicode\]// if (/^Subject:/);' messagefile

I'd really need a thing like that but, unfortunately, I don't sit in front
of a powerful Linux box with Perl and all the rest.

Does anyone have a solution for MS Outlook under Windows NT?

If I don't succeed stripping that "[unicode]" away, I am unable of following
discussions. Questions sort far away from their replies; I cannot find a
message by typing the first few letters of the subject (because they are
always... guess what); even the feature "View by Conversation Topic" is made
useless by the "Re:" being after "[unicode]".

Thanks for any help.
_ Marco