> I find IE 5.5 displays it well. I use Netscape 4.7 which has
> trouble with Hebrew among other things. If you use another
> browser, I would be interested in reports on which ones work
> well. (Don't bother to tell me which ones don't work.)

Indeed, this looks pretty cool. IE 6.0 also displays it very fine while
Opera 5.11 does not (at least with default settings). It crashed when I
tried to modify some language settings. Netscape 6 also displays the
page correctly (including Inukitut, Ethiopic etc. text).

Ciao, Mike
--
www.lischke-online.de
www.delphi-unicode.net