At 03:09 PM 12/16/2002, Eric Muller wrote:

In order to convert any Devanagari font to be rendered in the same way,
May be Sunil is just asking for a conversion of data, presumably from ISCII to Unicode.
Ah, yes, this is possible. I'm so used to people asking the other question that I assumed from the slightly mixed up references in the question that this was what Sunil intended.

John Hudson

Tiro Typeworks www.tiro.com
Vancouver, BC [EMAIL PROTECTED]

A book is a visitor whose visits may be rare,
or frequent, or so continual that it haunts you
like your shadow and becomes a part of you.
- al-Jahiz, The Book of Animals