From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> On 28/05/2003 13:56:47 "Philippe Verdy" wrote:
>
> >My question is more related to the requirements to display such a logo.
> After
> >all, one could use this logo on a web site that uses a standardized
> encoding
> >like ISO-8859-1
>
> Why would you think that when the logo page says it must be UTF-8?

No, the page suggests UTF-8 or an encoding form that complies with Unicode... (So I
think it includes ISO-8859-1 which enough for most European languages, but still
allows to use non Latin-1 characters as the HTML/XML standard defines character
entities which is a particular way to specify Unicode codepoints.)