> Got one already.  Several, really.  Including one I quite like, which
> displays sort of "ligatures" for ch/gh/ng/tlh and small-caps for the
> capital letters (plus a descending S) and two different flavors of
> ampersand for the two "and"s in Klingon...
>
> For instant transliteration, it has its moments.
>
> ~mark

I tried to make Open Type tables like that for the Zigan Trad font, but I
did not get it working.
How do you do the n g -> ng ligature?
You cannot just use <liga> because n g h should become n gh, not ng h, and
there will not yet be much support for <clig>.

But I guess this should move to another mailing list. Which one?

Chris