> Probably no change in ISO 639, which deals with language names.
> DEFINITELY no change in ISO 646, which is the ASCII character set.
> Maybe a change in ISO 3166.  (Suggestion: Re-read first, then hit
> "Send.")

Oops! You're right, that's an error when rewriting part of the
sentence. I don't know why I left 646 sleep through my message,
and yes I meant 3166 for country codes.

But I doubt Corea will ever want a new country code to replace "kr",
given that "cr" is already assigned and "kr" is already very well
known and much used (unless there's a Latin transliteration of their
Hangul country name; I don't don't know).

But you may see one day their national airways renamed
"Corean Airlines", or its main standard body renamed "CSC"...

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed Spam messages and set aside
Newsletters for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com