Avarangal wrote:
> display dependent vowels without dotted circles.
>
> Can any one provide information on the sequences used for
> diplaying and printing dependent vowels as standalones.

Microsoft's Uniscribe allows you to display a dependent vowel with the
following sequence (to be followed precisely): U+0020 U+200D U+0Bxx. U+00A0
does not work. Neither does U+200D.
Also, this should be the first characters in the string passed to the
Windows API: if there are some characters before, they will not trigger the
special behaviour, and you will end with the circle.

Please note that trying to display something a bit more complex, like U+0020
U+200D U+0BC6 U+0BD7 or U+0020 U+200D U+0BBF U+0B82, will fail.

[ I am sorry for the misleading words I had in earlier answers to others. It
costs me some time to figure out exactly what does this tool. ]

Hope this helps,

Antoine