On 26/03/2004 12:02, Peter Constable wrote:

This sounds suspiciously like "courtyard codes". (Wonders to self: Are
"Philippe Verdy" and "William Overington" aliases for the same person?
:-)

Peter, I notice that you have found time while looking at this thread to criticise Philippe's ramblings and speculate about his identity. Perhaps you can use some of your time more profitably in answering the questions about Uniscribe and its treatment of sequences like <space, diacritic> and <NBSP, diacritic>. Are these dependent on the font, as some have suggested, or are they prescribed by Uniscribe? Do different versions of Uniscribe differ in this respect, as I rather think?

--
Peter Kirk
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (personal)